Our enterprise trust and integrity solutions company needs an experienced Technical Writer to design, write, edit, and maintain internal and external technical and process documentation for technologies and tools used and developed within CodeNotary. Analyze and improve existing documentation, define needs, and make recommendations regarding documentation priorities. Write practical guides on how to get started with our products/features and best practices for common use cases. This position involves working closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality, discoverability, and accuracy of the content you create.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical concepts and explain them to developer or communities
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working independently and setting priorities based on business needs
- Able to learn how to use new software quickly
- Familiarity with GitHub, Markdown, and open source methodology
- API documentation experience
- Familiarity with developer tools and the DevOps ecosystem
- At least six years of experience as a professional technical writer or equivalent.
- A degree in English, Writing, Journalism, Software Development, or similar.
Still got questions?