If you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk. We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Back-End engineers to join Codenotary. Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
- Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
- Ideally experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience in systems-level, or OS kernel programming
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Great team skills
Please note that the technical skills will be tested in 30 minutes of coding tasks with shared screen.