If you know Linux inside-out, and if you love scripting, automation, and distributed systems, then we should talk. If you are an experienced Linux administrator with expertise on operating system-level, then it’s a perfect match.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- At least 7 years of experience as a Linux system administrator
- Significant experience in designing, building, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux servers (bare metal, container, cloud)
- RHCSA certification required
- Familiarity with process control and logging
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregations tools (i.e. Grafana, ELK, Graylog)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in deploying and maintaining systems running on cloud solutions
- Extensive experience with Python, BASH PowerShell, and Node
- Ability to work in an agile energetic startup environment
- Good team player and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a dedicated, full-time contractor remotely
Still got questions?