If you are experienced in DevOps, and if you love scripting, automation, and distributed systems, then we should talk. If you know Kubernetes from the inside out, then it’s a perfect match.
Codenotary is the leading company for trusted software supply chain. We bring trust and integrity into the DevOps process by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies.
Our solution can be used on-premise or in the cloud, is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with cryptographic verification of no-tampering. The core engine of Codenotary Cloud® is immudb, the open source standard for immutable databases.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- At least 7 years of experience as a Linux system administrator
- Significant experience in designing, building, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux servers (bare metal, container, cloud)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 5+ years of professional experience in a DevOps or System Administration position
- Significant experience in designing, building, configuring and troubleshooting container based deployments
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience in working with public cloud providers (AWS, GCloud)
- Experience in monitoring and log aggregation tools (i.e. Grafana, ELK)
- Extensive experience with Bash, Python, Go or other scripting languages
- Experience with load balancers/reverse proxies (i.e. Traefik)
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible
- Great team skills
Still got questions?